|Mô tả công việc
- Review business requirements working with team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Create test case / test plan
- Execute test case
- Write report for what have done
- Active participation in customer/partner design meetings and general engagements
- Ensure on time, on budget, and the quality of the product.
|Yêu cầu công việc
- B.S. or equivalent
- Good English skills
- 2+ years experienced working as a QA/QC
- Experienced working as an Automation Tester or a BA is a plus
- Be creative and good at user experiences
- A creative mind which can work alongside a very drunk design and creative team
- Highly organised driven individual with skills in an agency environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
- Good teamwork and reliability
- Drive and enthusiasm with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects
|Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
||As mentioned above
|Yêu cầu độ tuổi
||25 - 35
|Thời gian làm việc
||8:00 - 17:00
|Địa điểm làm việc
||3F, GMG Building, 539-545 Ly Thuong Kiet, Ward 12, Tan Binh District, HCMC
|Chế độ phúc lợi
- Chance to work with people across continents U.S, Australia, United Kingdom
- Chance to work overseas based on the request from clients
- Chance to improve English skill since the main communication is English during working hours.
- Chance to improve the technical skill during working with clients on new technology.
- Be encouraged and rewarded with attractive remuneration for initiating the ideas that brings the innovation
- English training in VUS School for team leaders and key staff.
- Technical and soft skill training.
- Special health care insurance:
- Personal accident: 210,000,000/occurrence and no limited occurrences
- Health insurance: 63,000,000/disability and no limited disabilities
- 13rd month salary as permanent bonus,
- Other bonuses depend on the performance and contributions to the project/company.
- Annual company trip
- There are 2 PAs (Performance Appraisal) per year. The percentage of salary adjustment is 10%-24% depending on the individual’s performance within a specific period.
- Adhoc salary review and promotion are performed in the year.
TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES
- Provide laptop for working and can take home.
- For iOS development, the company provides a MAC MINI for normal developers. For the team leader, the company provides a MAC BOOK PRO for working.
- Professional working space in office building: Coffee is served every day, Microwave oven and refrigerator serving lunch in the office
- Having monthly happy hour either in the office or outside
- Sport clubs: Football, Badminton.